- Black Country Skills Factory
- ESIF Skills for the Workforce
- Careers Enterprise Adviser Programme
- Active Black Country
- WMCA Skills for Growth
- Elite Centre for Manufacturing Skills
- Plans for Growth
- CEC Passport to Employment
- Springfield Campus Development
- Skills Support for the Workforce – Black Country
Skills Support for the Workforce – Black Country
Skills Support for the Workforce helps small to medium-sized enterprises to develop the skills they need to grow, through providing fully funded training and skills planning support.
This service is an ideal progression route for those companies and employees who have taken advantage of the Black Country Skills Factory bite-size courses and are interested in further developing the skills of staff of all levels within their organisation.
What is available?
- Professional training for small to medium-sized business owners and their workforce, delivered at no cost.
- Flexible, bespoke training plans designed to enable business growth.
A wide range of courses and recognised qualifications are available including business and administration; leadership and management; construction; health and social care; sales and marketing; essential skills; mechanical engineering; education and training; customer service; hospitality, and much more.
Courses range from three days to three months in duration. Training can be delivered at a time and place convenient to employers.
How to find out more
A Black Country Local Enterprise Partnership initiative, Skills Support for the Workforce is funded by the European Social Fund and delivered by Calderdale College via a network of locally based professional training providers.